Can’t find the right words for Dad this Father’s day? No worries, we compiled a list of best wishes (funny) for your inspiration (and humor).
PS: These messages are for Dads who have a great sense of humor and good sport.
1. “Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thanks for not pulling out.”
2. “Dad, your father’s day gift is another year of not having to pay for my wedding.”
3. “Happy Father’s Day from your little mistake”
4. “Dad, I’ll put at least the same efforts for Father’s Day as you did for Mother’s Day.”
5. “Dad, thanks for always being there financially while I focus on being independent.”
6. “Happy Father’s day from one of your most legitimate children”
7. “Dad, thanks for working so hard to pay for the TV that actually raised me.”
8. “I love how we don’t even need to say out loud that I’m your favorite child”
9. “You are the world’s greatest dad although my frame of reference is limited”
10. “Dad, I hope to fulfill your dream of never having any children.”